I love to read and write children’s stories and as an author I believe helping other authors is important. I am more than happy to read, review and interview authors. There are some guidelines that will make this easier for everyone.
1. I prefer children’s books – novels, chapter books, picture books
2. The best format for me is kindle – although I can do PDF
3. I will email you interview questions – it is up to you to fill them out and get them back to me
4. I have limited time so if your story is long it may take longer for me to complete the review. I will prioritise to the people who have completed the interview.
5. I will place reviews on goodreads and Amazon (covers also go on pinterest)
6. I do all this publicity for no charge, I am an author too, so return interviews and reviews are much appreciated.
7. If your book does not appeal to me I will not publish a bad review. I will let you know my thoughts and move on from there.
8. In general I will not read horror
I look forward to reading your books and interviewing all of you!