This is it – the last day! So what will you do to keep up your book marketing efforts? What are you going to do to keep the blogging momentum going? What plans do you have to continue your connection with other Author Blog Challenge participants and the new readers you’ve generated for your blog?
I have managed to catch up and am actually completing this challenge on time. That is amazing with the weeks I have had. Still I need to catch up on reading other participants blogs. That may take me a day or two, but I will get there!
Okay so how am I going to keep up my book marketing efforts… Well I have a few ideas for 2017 so here goes:
1. I am going to keep finishing and publishing books, after all this is what I do so with each book I should be able to keep marketing the old ones. I have three books I would like to publish at various times over the next year. So watch this space.
2. I am going to try and do a few more live events. Ideally I would like to do three or four in a year (one each school holidays would be great).
3. Post regular marketing photos, information and blogs onto all my social media. Run a competition or give away?
4. Hoping to connect with more readers to get a few more reviews up on Amazon, just to get more notice there would be great. Email me if you are interested….
5. Keep promoting other authors through my Stitch Says and Chewie’s News blog posts – if we help each other out we’ll all do well. This is a great way to stay connected with other participants of challenges too!
6. Produce some more hand outs for live events, letter box drops, any occasion really.
7. Get my website fixed and more active.
That’s a pretty full on list. Along with writing, editing, working, being a mum…. the list goes on. Well needless to say I will have my hands full. It’s all worth it!
Check out more of the Author Blog Challenge here: https://authorblogchallenge.wordpress.com/
For now I am going to get focused on the first book I want to publish next year – loads to do. Have fun!